Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sandwich cravings

Sandwich cravings come along sometimes, especially after seeing a giant flatbread wrap filled with turkey, cream cheese spread, and vegetables in a magazine.  Of course I'm not going to make myself a 1,000 calorie sandwich, but I was able to get the craving out of my system by making my own version.


One whole wheat tortilla (Central Market)
2 ounces 3 pepper turkey breast (Deli at Central Market roasts turkey breast daily--always good)
1 ounce reduced fat swiss cheese
organic red leaf lettuce
Texas hothouse local tomato
whole grain mustard

I held it together with toothpicks and it was a fabulous lunch, along with a Gala apple.

1 comments:

Sandra Kidd said...

That looks yummy!! Will try that!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More