Monday, January 2, 2012

Seaweed-my all time favorite healthy snack

BFG66247 - Sea's GiftSeas Gift Roasted Seaweed Snack, Large

Here's the best one money can buy--seaweed.  Yes, that's right.  A case of roasted seaweed snacks can be found at Costco for abour $6.00 for 12 packs.  Only 30 calories, 0 fat, 50 mg sodium and it's even good for you.  Funny thing is I was eating Korean roasted seaweed for years, buying it in the Korean store and eating it from a big sheet.  My family thought I was weird, and then I saw cases of the same seaweed at Costco.  Who's laughing now?
Try it and see if you like it.  If you don't like seaweed I found lots of other good snacks at Costco, Lara bars, Clif Mojo bars, dried fruit, etc.  Just don't eat the whole thing at one time because those bars have about 200 calories each.  I eat half and save the other half for another time.
I worked out on the treadmill earlier and now I'm on my way to meet Sandra at The Barn for an hour, then off to the Tri County Dog Club to train my boxer, Mochi.  Somewhere in there I'll have a salad with red pear, a little blue cheese and my signature balsami vinaigrette with a few spiced pecans.
I'll post that recipe later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More