Sunday, February 5, 2012

Checking in on 365 Days of Healthy Eating



Artisan Baking Company Muligrain Bread, toasted with organic chunky peanut butter, sliced banana and a light spread of honey
It's been a month and a few days since I pledged to take charge of my eating and use my culinary talent to cook and eat healthier to get my weight off once and for all.  I am down 6 pounds and counting!
I have managed to post nearly every day, although I took the last couple days off to work on taxes and to help my son move, but I was still cooking and taking photos of food I prepared.  Today I wanted to share my top 5 breakfasts.  With the exception of the first two, where I explain how I made it, the others are from previous posts in January. 

Breakfast parfail with Fage 2% yogurt, mixed with Truvia, layered with Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble and fresh blueberries


Soleil Omelet with 1 egg, 2 whites, sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and baby spinach 
Breakfast sandwich with Rudi's organic whole wheat muffin, nitrate free turkey bacon, egg, and reduced fat cheese

French Toast with Artisan Baking Company Harvest 9 grain bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More