Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Barney Butter, my new favorite spread


I subscribe to a monthly food box called "Love With Food" and received a couple packages of Barney Butter last month.  I didn't think too much of it since I am not that fond of almond butter, but when I tried this product I was surprised at how good it tasted.  It is also packaged in 1 tablespoon size servings which is the right amount for me, about 90 calories and 7 grams of fat.  For breakfast a piece of Artisan Baking Company multigrain bread spread with the Barney Butter is delicious! Try it.  I looked on their website and discovered their other products and recipes. I am interested in trying some Asian sauces with the Barney Butter or using it to make some desserts as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More